The Statistics Branch Duties
1. Providing statistical data for the sides that request them inside and outside the university in coordination with the statistics branch in the colleges.
2. Issuing an annual statistical guide relevant to the university and following up on updates.
3. Preparing quarterly and annual reports in coordination with the colleges.
4. Coordinating with the Quality Assurance Department to prepare statistics on the annual evaluation results.
5. Responding to official correspondences regarding all statistics and planning affairs at the university.