Hello our valued visitor, We present you the best web solutions, just login ...
اكساب الطالب مهارات كتابة الرسائل التجارية
اكساب الطالب مهارات كتابة الرسائل التجارية
تعريف الطالب بمفهوم الرسائل التجارية انواعها , كيفية كتابتها , ماهية اقسامها , و كيفية الاستفادة من الخبرات التي يتعلمها من دراسته للمادة ة تطبيقها في حياته العملية
بهرپرسیارێتی قوتابی سهبارهت به کۆرسهکه :
ڕێگهی وانه ووتنهوه
مامۆستا ڕێگهی وانه ووتنهوه ئەم ئامرازە بکار دهێنت :
جۆری ههڵسهنگاندن (تاقیکردنهوهکان یان ئهزموونهکان) چهند نمرهی لهسهره و چۆن نمرهکان دابهشدکرا:
Q1/ What is meant by business correspondence?
Q2/ How is personal correspondences different from business correspondence?
Q3/ Explain the importance of writing a business letter?
Q4/ Describe the inner and outer qualities of a good business letter?
Q5/ What is meant by Enquiry letter? What are the points one should remember while writing an enquiry letter?
Q6/ Explain the various parts of a business letter with the help of a specimen?
Q7/ What is meant by Quotation letter? How does it different from enquiry letter?
Q8/ What is meant by Recovery letter?
Q9/ What is meant by Order letter? Give a specimen of an order letter?
Q10/ What is meant by Complaint letter? Under which situations is a complaint letter written?
Q11/ State the important points one should keep in mind while writing a complaint letter in business?
Q12/ Draw a Format of a Business Letter?
Q13/ What are the advantages of business letter?
Q14/ What are the disadvantages of business letter?
Q15/ What are the advantages and disadvantages of business letter?
Q16/ What is Inquiry Letter?
Q17/ Draw a Format of a Business (Inquiry Letter)?
Q18/ What are Points to be considered while writing an Inquiry letter?
Q19/ What is The Quotation Letter?
Q20/ Draw a Format of a Business (The Quotation Letter)?
Q21/ What are Points to be considered while writing a Quotation letter?
Q22/ What is Order letter?
Q23/ Draw a Format of a Business Order letter?
Q24/ What are Points to be considered while writing an Order letter?
Q25/ What is Complaintletter?
Q26/ What are Points to be considered while writing an Complaint letter?
Q27/ Draw a Format of a Business (Complaintletter)?
Q28/ What is Recovery letter?
Q29/ What are Points to be considered while writing an Recovery letter?
Q30/ Draw a Format of a Business Recovery Letter?
Q31/ What is Sales letter?
Q32/ What are Points to be considered while writing a Sales letter?
Q33/ Draw a Format of a Business (Sales Letter)?
Q24/ What is letter of Resignation?
Q35/ What are Points to be considered while writing letter of Resignation?
Q36/ Draw a Format of a Business letter of Resignation?
Q37/ What are the main parts of business letter?
Q38/ What are the inner qualities of a good business letter?
Q39/ What are the outer qualities of a good business letter?
Q/ Given below are certain statements. Write ‘T’ against true statements and ‘F’ against false statements.
1. Letter is a form of written communication.
2. Through business letter personal contact can be maintained between buyer and seller.
3. Business letters lead to decline the goodwill of the firm.
4. Letter is a convenient and economic mode of communication.
5. Business letters do not help in removing misunderstanding between buyer and seller.
6. What is meant by Enquiry letter? What are the points one should remember while writing an enquiry letter.
Fill in the blanks with suitable words.
1. The aim of recovery letter is to ………… without annoying the customers.
2. The recovery letter written by the ………… for collection of money for the goods supplied to the buyer.
3. A complaint letter is written when the ………… does not find the goods upto his satisfaction.
4. A complaint letter is normally written by ………… when he receives wrong, defective or damaged goods or receives incorrect quantity of goods.
5. ………… letters should be written immediately after receiving the defective goods.
6. ………… are written by a buyer to the seller giving the order to purchase the goods is called …………
7. After receiving the letter of enquiry from a prospective buyer, the sellers supply the ………… information by writing a letter that is called ………… letter.
8. Letters of ………… should clearly state the ………… required, which may be asking for a price list or a sample.
9. Sometimes prospective buyers want to know the ………… of the goods which they want to buy, like quality, quantity, price, mode of delivery and payment, etc.
10. A ………… is a piece of direct mail which is designed to persuade the reader to purchase a particular product or service.
11. The main aim of sales letter is to ………… your product in front of customers or clients.
12. ………… consists of headline 1-headline 2- body copy
3- call to action 4- graphics design.
13. ………… is the most important text on the Sales letter.
14. ………… of a sales letter is an important part of branding.
Choose the correct answer:
1. One of the advantages of Business letter is ………..
A- Old Media B- Low Cost C- Missing D- Formal Structure
2. ……….. is an inner Quality of a good business letter.
A- Envelope B- simplicity C- Colour D- Size of paper
Hello our valued visitor, We present you the best web solutions and high quality graphic designs with a lot of features. just login to your account and enjoy ...