The themes of the symposium:
- What are the demands of minorities in terms of exercising religious and national rights.
- In the section of rights and freedoms, there is question about what are the most important demands for minorities that can be taken into consideration in the text of the constitution.
- What are the most important changes that need to be made in the education and teaching process.
- What are the most important rights that minorities claim in the Kurdistan Region constitution draft and the Iraqi constitution.
- Are establishing rights in the constitution a basis or implementing in its articles.
- What is required in general to pass the rights of minorities.