Nawroz University is looking for a talented, creative, and innovative graphic designer. As a graphic designer, the selected applicant will support the mission and vision of Nawroz University. He/she is required to producing high-quality, compelling images, and other design content for social media, websites, emails, brochures, donor materials, magazine issues, and organizational documents promptly.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- Minimum education is a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, interior design, or equivalent fields.
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage multiple projects.
- Professional user for programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, etc.).
- Handle online creative content such as designs for social media, 2D animation videos, etc.
- Creative thinking in developing novel concepts and ideas.
- Work 4 days per week.
- An outstanding portfolio that illustrates design skills and experience.
- Ability to work well on a team, take direction, and demonstrate initiative.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Nawroz University.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected]