On 3rd May 2018, Memorandum of Understanding was signed between NzU and the Technical University of Ostrava/ Czechia Republic. Among so many academic field, the memorandum included cooperation in the following main fields:
- Opening a medicine complex in NzU,
- Holding joint conferences,
- Carrying out joint research,
- Exchanging faculty and students,
- The Czechia party receives postgraduate from NzU.
In the presence of high-rank officials of the two sides, the Signing of the Memorandum took place in NzU Campus by Dr. Amad Muhammed Salih, NzU President, and Prof. Dr. Václav Snášel , President of VŠB.