Efficiently and effectively manage and cope with future challenges by the continuing development of human resources with intelligence, skills and leadership qualities
Nawroz University seeks to:
- Preserve its leading position and history in the area through the adoption of scientific research, primarily in addressing community and market needs;
- Keeping abreast of technological and scientific advances and a constant openness to their local and global environment; and
- Contributing to a sustainable education environment in the region and Iraq.
- Provide local and global markets with competent, experienced, and skillful individuals, and who perform leading roles in the different fileds.
- Maintain the leading position of the university as a scientific and cultural edifice of its local, regional environment.
- Establish scientific and cultural ties with counterparts from local and international universities and scientific institutions and openness towards all institutions that share our objectives.
- Contribute to setting development plans through cooperation with governmental and non-governmental agencies.
- Sustaining university advisory and training centers and increasing their interaction with the market and social requirements.
- Continuous training and development of scientific, administrative, and vocational staff by involving them in local and international training courses, plus paving the way for them to fine-tune their skills and talents.
- Provide an appropriate environment for staff to work and students to learn.
- Adopt international labor standards and ideas that help the university deliver better services to society.
- Spread a culture of tolerance and pluralism among communities and work ethics between individuals in their different departments of NU.